Politics & Policy intern, Culture Action Europe, Brüssel
Start date: 1 March 2018 (flexible)
Duration: 4 months (March-July)
Is your background in Political Science and/or culture? Do you want to work for a vibrant European cultural network in Brussels? Are you interested in research, politics and cultural policies? Then take this unique opportunity and apply now!
Politics and Policy interns should be interested in research activities, content creating and distribution. Applicants are expected to be able to process and analyse large quantities of information in the field of cultural policies, condense information into policy outlines.
Who are we looking for?
The applicant should:
- Be interested in Cultural Policies and European Politics
- Be available for 4 months
- Have good organisational skills and an eye for details
- Fluent spoken and written English, French and/or other European languages is an asset
- Be based in Brussels
- Have strong research and writing skills
What will you do?
The main tasks are:
- Support the drafting of articles, statements, positions etc.
- News monitoring
- Support with the organization of meetings and events
- Preparation of presentations and small researches
- Report from events organized by institutions and other stakeholders
Priority will be given to students wishing to combine academic research in the course of their studies and the internship and to students coming with an Erasmus+ grant or equivalent. A modest financial contribution towards costs linked to the execution of the internship will be provided, but the ability to source additional funding is an advantage.
To apply, send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 16 February.
Culture Action Europe’s working language is English.